Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Family Fun


Most years for our family get-together at Easter (or any holiday or major function for that matter!) we are at my grandparents house for all of the fun and craziness that means family. This year was no exception and despite the chilly weather it turned out to be a great day. We all had lunch together and then my cousin Tiffany gathered up some help and went to hide the eggs! It was quite entertaining to watch it all... especially Tres, Tiffany's 15 month old, he was running all over the place and didn't seem to quite know what to do with himself!

Tiffany, the mastermind behind it all

Some of the crew hiding the eggs

Here come the kids
And they're off!

Tristan already counting his

Jori always seemed to find the ones up high

Kayla on the hunt!

The lovely lady behind it all...my Grandmother!

Tres seemed to simply love to dump out his eggs...

And then given them back... repeat!

Jori and her basket
Sisters!

There was much more I wanted to do with this post, but my internet or maybe blogger itself is giving me grief so I give up!

Have a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment