Friday, May 8, 2009

R&R


4 weeks from today we leave for vacation!!! We are meeting Mr. Wonderful's family (his parents, two siblings, and their spouses) on the east coast at the Outer Banks for a week long R&R at the beach. This is a first with his family and it will be the longest we have all been together outside of the week of our wedding.

I am already on the lookout for the perfect book(or books!) to take with me... Any suggestions?

Today I am heading out to find a swimsuit...not too thrilled with this as I have already ordered 3 different ones and not been happy! I want the vintage 1940s feel

Something like this
or this...That can be found here and I would love a big hat to go with it too!

Wish me luck!


(images borrowed from superstock.com)

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm commenting way late, but you can find a black swimsuit like the red one at Target. I so wish I could wear them....but at this time I'd look completely ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete