Friday, June 19, 2009


It's almost been a week since we got home and I am still missing the warm sun, feel of the sand, and the occasional venturing into the water(when I was feeling brave!). It was a great week in Nags Head spent with my husbands parents, siblings, and spouses...and our niece! Such a great week and I am ready to go back.

I haven't really ventured back into blog land until now, so somehow I'll have to catch up! Plus I think it will take more than one post to share about our vacation...we had several unexpected adventures I can't wait to share about!

Somehow this week I am trying to get back in the swing of things...we also had our two year wedding anniversary!!! I can't believe it has already been two years yet at the same time I feel like we have been married forever and I don't remember what life was like before. It has been bliss!

We went to one of our favorite restaurants that has wonderful South American food and then we were going to go for something more fancy for dessert, but opted for our usual- Andy's Frozen Custard. So good and currently making my mouth water! It's the best...one of the best parts of the night was finding out that Mr. Wonderful got us ballroom dance lessons!! I cannot explain how excited this makes me! We have talked about it for a long time and but have never done it. I think we'll try for our first one this week!

This is the only picture we got of the night because I forgot the camera and we only had his iPhone. Apparently the iPhone isn't too forgiving...I don't know where those bags under my eyes came from!

No comments:

Post a Comment